I have a process model that exports the contents of a cdt. In the export file I

I have a process model that exports the contents of a cdt. In the export file I do not want to list one of the columns since it is just used for internal use. In my development environment this works like a charm. In my Test and Production environments it refuses to not show. As a matter of fact it is the first column and in test and production it will truncate my data and drop the last column. Any thoughts on how I can hide a column without dropping any columns that I want to display?...

OriginalPostID-120118

OriginalPostID-120118

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I may have found the issue. The errors I saw in your logs are similar to those described here:
    forum.appian.com/.../f-112349

The issue could be with the plugin itself. I checked, and your Dev environment is using a more recent version of the plugin than Test. Please create a support case and we will update the plugin to the latest version in your environments. If that doesn't resolve the issue, we'll continue troubleshooting to find the root cause.

It could also be that this issue is caused by a mismatch in the plugin version that the process model was created on, since it is being imported to an environment that is using an older version of the plugin. Once the plugin has been updated, try verifying the model in Dev, save and publish it, then re-import it into Test.
  • I may have found the issue. The errors I saw in your logs are similar to those described here:
    forum.appian.com/.../f-112349

The issue could be with the plugin itself. I checked, and your Dev environment is using a more recent version of the plugin than Test. Please create a support case and we will update the plugin to the latest version in your environments. If that doesn't resolve the issue, we'll continue troubleshooting to find the root cause.

It could also be that this issue is caused by a mismatch in the plugin version that the process model was created on, since it is being imported to an environment that is using an older version of the plugin. Once the plugin has been updated, try verifying the model in Dev, save and publish it, then re-import it into Test.
Children
No Data