action completed popup is coming without updating the values entered

Certified Associate Developer

Hi

I have a process model to create a workflow..In the first interface,the user can enter details and they can clone the workflow ‘n’ times by clicking on clone button..After clicking “submit” button,the next page comes to update each workflow by adding some levels by clicking each one.Suppose if we update the first workflow and then clicked on update button, it will show green colour.But when clicking on second workflow and click update after provided the levels,,it shows ”action completed” without giving the green colour.

For example,I have cloned the workflow 2 times,after clicking on submit button ,it then moves to update page..so if I update the first workflow it will get updated,but when trying to update second it shows action completed..This is happening if we put number of clones as 10 or any number as first workflow only gets updated.

In the process model,it is updating correctly for the first workflow..In the second workflow,it got break in the gateway ”is watchers added”.Only upto the node” Write to Approval Group Table”it is working.Can    anybody help me with this as activity chaining is enabled and its less th4760.processmodel.docxan 50 nodes?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible