I have a process that starts on a timer. But it doesn't always start. It&#

I have a process that starts on a timer. But it doesn't always start. It's a simple timer to start everyday at 1:00 pm, it looks at the calendar to check for working days. There are no errors and no indication that the application even tried to start....

OriginalPostID-122563

OriginalPostID-122563

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Eduardo, the timer is a start timer which starts at the time a constant is set. So the constant was set to start at 1:00 pm today, but never started. I deployed the application to production on Thursday evening. The constant was set to start at 7:30 am which it did on Friday. (This is not the time the team wanted it to start, but we let it run). I changed the constant in Production to 1:00 pm on Friday around 9:00 am. The process does not run over the weekend, but should have started today at 1:00 pm, but it did not. So it did work in the past but did not today.
  • Eduardo, the timer is a start timer which starts at the time a constant is set. So the constant was set to start at 1:00 pm today, but never started. I deployed the application to production on Thursday evening. The constant was set to start at 7:30 am which it did on Friday. (This is not the time the team wanted it to start, but we let it run). I changed the constant in Production to 1:00 pm on Friday around 9:00 am. The process does not run over the weekend, but should have started today at 1:00 pm, but it did not. So it did work in the past but did not today.
Children
No Data