I have a process that starts on a timer. But it doesn't always start. It&#

I have a process that starts on a timer. But it doesn't always start. It's a simple timer to start everyday at 1:00 pm, it looks at the calendar to check for working days. There are no errors and no indication that the application even tried to start....

OriginalPostID-122563

OriginalPostID-122563

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The timer hasn't worked in the development environment since around the beginning of March, I didn't think it was a big deal because it was only the development environment, but it continued to work in the production environment until today. I saw a post you commented on that if the constant is changed for a start time the process would need to be republished. I attempted that today in the development environment multiple times and have still not gotten the process to start on the timer in the development environment. Is there something in our configuration that could have changed that stopped the timer from working?
  • The timer hasn't worked in the development environment since around the beginning of March, I didn't think it was a big deal because it was only the development environment, but it continued to work in the production environment until today. I saw a post you commented on that if the constant is changed for a start time the process would need to be republished. I attempted that today in the development environment multiple times and have still not gotten the process to start on the timer in the development environment. Is there something in our configuration that could have changed that stopped the timer from working?
Children
No Data