Records Updated in Write to Records

Certified Senior Developer

Earlier I remember using records updated in Output of Data in Write to Records after write it will append the ID to the same record data given as input. Not sure whats wrong now its only returning id and i dont have the data in it. its overwritten with only ID after write. So i cant have entire field data to continue for other tasks following it. Am I missing something or is it how it should behave in recent updates? I am using process start form and not user input task to map the details for inputs from forms to pv. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

After 23.4 Update, Output Data(Record Types) - Records Updated value was changed, Now it will only return only PrimaryKey i.e., ID of that record.

So you need to query the data by using the generated Id.

Please refer the following images:

1. First choose target for ac!RecordsUpdated.

2. Create a custom output as given above and get the data by querying.

3. Store choose target for custom output as same variable used in records updated.

All the data will be stored into the same process variable.

Here we don't need to create multiple process variables, as its just updating the variable itself.

I hope you got my point!

Certified Associate Developer

After 23.4 Update, Output Data(Record Types) - Records Updated value was changed, Now it will only return only PrimaryKey i.e., ID of that record.

So you need to query the data by using the generated Id.

Please refer the following images:

1. First choose target for ac!RecordsUpdated.

2. Create a custom output as given above and get the data by querying.

3. Store choose target for custom output as same variable used in records updated.

All the data will be stored into the same process variable.

Here we don't need to create multiple process variables, as its just updating the variable itself.

I hope you got my point!

Children
No Data