I'm building my process model and I'm encountering a problem during execution. Although I'm not receiving any errors, it's getting stuck at the first user task input. How can I resolve this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello  

Are you debugging this from the process model? If so right click on the user input task node and click on View form and complete the task. It looks like  you haven't completed the task.

If you are looking at a instance that is triggered from an interface, I would assume you have used startProcess() instead of startProcessLink() which would not let you see the interface/form to complete the task and submit, leaving the node in the assigned status.

• Thank you for your response! Yes, I debugged it from the process model as you mentioned, but I'm still encountering the same problem. My home page features three buttons. Typically, clicking on the 'create account' button should transition to the next input task. However, that isn't happening. Additionally, I can see the interface Home, but clicking on any button within the interface isn't yielding any results

• Thank you for your response! Yes, I debugged it from the process model as you mentioned, but I'm still encountering the same problem. My home page features three buttons. Typically, clicking on the 'create account' button should transition to the next input task. However, that isn't happening. Additionally, I can see the interface Home, but clicking on any button within the interface isn't yielding any results

Children