Process model

Certified Senior Developer

Give me real time examples of write records smart service and delete record smart services 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

hi     an example of using 

write record smart service: 

Employee On boarding

When a new employee joins a company, the HR department can use the "Write Records" smart service to create a new employee record in the system. The service can populate fields such as employee name, employee ID, department, manager, start date, etc.

Delete record smart service:

Data Clean up:

Periodically, organizations may perform data cleanup activities to remove redundant or obsolete records from the system. The "Delete Record" smart service can be utilized to automate this process, ensuring that the database remains optimized and clutter-free.

Give me real time examples of write records smart service and delete record smart service

hi     an example of using 

write record smart service: 

Employee On boarding

When a new employee joins a company, the HR department can use the "Write Records" smart service to create a new employee record in the system. The service can populate fields such as employee name, employee ID, department, manager, start date, etc.

Delete record smart service:

Data Clean up:

Periodically, organizations may perform data cleanup activities to remove redundant or obsolete records from the system. The "Delete Record" smart service can be utilized to automate this process, ensuring that the database remains optimized and clutter-free.

Give me real time examples of write records smart service and delete record smart service
Children