enable automated activity option in assignment tab in user input task smart service

May I know how to enable the second option in the assignment tab telling this node will run as an unattended activity.

thanks 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to bisheswart9459

In your interface, the user should be able to add as many elements as needed.

In that way, the process will be started once, and the user will stay in the interface until all the elements have been added

Is the simplest solution 

• But that is not my requirement . See the picture above in that picture in that process model at last there is a xor gate that will check one value if the value is false then the process will end but if the value is yes then I need to start the process from first means it will be like a loop if yes then start from first which is my start node .

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to bisheswart9459

I guess you can use the suggestion what Stefan and others have mentioned. Having the ability to add multiple values in the interface would be the correct way to do this. You should also rethink about how you design this process model.

If it is just the interface that you are thinking that the user should not see multiple data items at the same time you can use buttons such as "Submit" or "Save and Add another" and have these buttons do the magic on screen, making the user think that the previous form was submitted. Also if you follow this you need to have a null check in the "Cancel" button so that no data that is collected in the previous form is missed from saving but the current screen data should be eliminated.