Function for whoever designed a process model

Hi Team,

There is any function name in appian that we can find out with a user as a input by option in process model under Assignment Tab Run as whoever designed a process model without checking manually one by one process model to get all process model names with that function name?

So please if you can suggest any function name it would be helpful for me.

I am sharing a screenshot below

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The Best Practice to deploy process models is to use a 'system account' which will not be deactivated, as it is if process models are saved or deployed using a user name. If that user account get's deactivated because the user has left the company - you are in trouble for those process models.
    I might be wrong, but I am assume that you are looking for a solution for a scenario like this kind: Find out all Process models which were stored by user 'Left the company'.
    There is a relative easy solution to it -
    1.) Identify the XML pattern by just exporting one process model in request. Save this XML Pattern (e. g. it contains the users id)
    2.) Export all process models. Then search for the saved XML Pattern in all ZIP files, utilizing e. g. NotePad++  
    3.) The result list is a list of all process models which were stored by this specific user. Then you can go from there with appropriate actions

• The Best Practice to deploy process models is to use a 'system account' which will not be deactivated, as it is if process models are saved or deployed using a user name. If that user account get's deactivated because the user has left the company - you are in trouble for those process models.
    I might be wrong, but I am assume that you are looking for a solution for a scenario like this kind: Find out all Process models which were stored by user 'Left the company'.
    There is a relative easy solution to it -
    1.) Identify the XML pattern by just exporting one process model in request. Save this XML Pattern (e. g. it contains the users id)
    2.) Export all process models. Then search for the saved XML Pattern in all ZIP files, utilizing e. g. NotePad++  
    3.) The result list is a list of all process models which were stored by this specific user. Then you can go from there with appropriate actions

Children