Interface - Process Model: The 'On Success' variable is not displaying the final value of the variable

Certified Associate Developer

Hi everyone!

I am facing the following issue: I have a toggle button that activates a startProcess!, which is a Process Model designed to update the dates of a list of tasks. This list can contain more than 100 tasks which should be analyzed one by one in an iterative loop in the process model. However, I have noticed that the onSuccess variable, which should be displayed in a grid is not correct . This problem might be due to exceeding the 50-node limit. I have checked the process, and everything appears to be correct including the onSucess variable. Can you advise me on any way to retrieve this variable with the correct values?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Can you provide more detail on what you are seeing vs. expecting from the onSuccess saves, and/or share your code? If you are exceeding the activity chaining limit then that is likely your issue (from the a!startProcess docs "...and the values of process variables (such as fv!processInfo.pv.employeeId) once all initial activity-chaining is complete"). If possible it would be best to avoid chaining through so many nodes.

Certified Lead Developer

Can you provide more detail on what you are seeing vs. expecting from the onSuccess saves, and/or share your code? If you are exceeding the activity chaining limit then that is likely your issue (from the a!startProcess docs "...and the values of process variables (such as fv!processInfo.pv.employeeId) once all initial activity-chaining is complete"). If possible it would be best to avoid chaining through so many nodes.

Children
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Dan Lluhi

Certainly, I have the following variables: local!tasks (all Tasks that need to be analyzed - 100 Tasks), local!modifiedTasks (tasks with new dates, should be 100 Tasks):

This is inside the toggle button:

a!startProcess(
    processModel: cons!PROCESS_MODEL,
    processParameters: {
    initialTasks: local!tasks,
    },
    onSuccess: {
    a!save(
    local!modifiedTasks,
    fv!processInfo.pv.modifiedTasks
    ),
    }
    )

What I am seeing are 15 tasks, but what I am expecting is 100 tasks.

In the process model, I could observe in the 'modifiedTasks' variables: 100 tasks.