How to remove one particular document from pv variable after the data loaded to pv

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I have a scenario for the closed requests when i am reopening whatever the documents that i have attached in old closed case after reopening new case for correction all the old case documents needs to displayed under new case other attachments tab so the documents is displaying correctly

But now in those documents whatever the document type is "MMRF" i want that document needs to be removed and it should not display under other attachments tab after reopening case could you please suggest on this how to achieve tried using remove or delete document of that specific type but didn't worked

Below is the pv variable data that i am passing to reopened case:

pv!checkRequest_cdt.attachments.documentId saving it in other attachments pv variable target

attachments is one column which is nested CDT in checkRequest cdt 

The data in cdt will be like below in that below if documentType = MMRF that one i dont want to be displayed under other attachment for reopening case

attachments=[attachmentId=58917, requestId=27808, fileType=xlsx, documentTypeIndex=, documentType=Request File, documentId=315155, DocLink=0902e],[attachmentId=58918, requestId=27808, fileType=pdf, documentTypeIndex=, documentType=Other Request Attachment, documentId=315156, midasDocLink=0902e71f86ef340f],[attachmentId=58919, requestId=27808, fileType=pdf, documentTypeIndex=, documentType=MMRF, documentId=315161, DocLink=0902e],

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible