Parent Process Warning while save and publish

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

we have process model A ,B ,C ,D

A is created by Duplicate existing process model D

B is using A as Child

C is using D as Child 

when we are saving process model A we are getting parent process warning :- 

This process model is used by the following process models which may be affected by your changes. If you continue, the owners of these models will be notified.

B  and C is affecting 

I checked all the nodes of C but we are not using anywhere process model A then why we are getting this warning for C 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

In general we see this warning when the existing model which is being published is used in any of the mentioned process models. But if you say that you are not using it anywhere, I would say check the process model names or properties as my first guess. if not try reworking it from scratch instead of duplicating. May be someone else can throw their insights as well. 

Certified Senior Developer

In general we see this warning when the existing model which is being published is used in any of the mentioned process models. But if you say that you are not using it anywhere, I would say check the process model names or properties as my first guess. if not try reworking it from scratch instead of duplicating. May be someone else can throw their insights as well. 

Children
No Data