Dynamic hyperlink in pdf

Hello, everyone,

I need to create a PDF from a template that requires a dynamic hyperlink. When I tried using a DOC template, the link wasn't generated. When I attempted to use an HTML template, the link was generated, but after converting it to PDF, the link didn't work in the converted PDF.

Could you please suggest a way to create a dynamic hyperlink in a PDF?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I would have assumed your best bet might be to convert HTML to PDF (though i haven't tried it myself).  When you say the hyperling won't work after conversion to a PDF, what else can you tell us about the end result?  Is the URL present, or just the plaintext that it had been linked from?  What exactly is the configuration you're using in the original source HTML prior to conversion?

Certified Lead Developer

I would have assumed your best bet might be to convert HTML to PDF (though i haven't tried it myself).  When you say the hyperling won't work after conversion to a PDF, what else can you tell us about the end result?  Is the URL present, or just the plaintext that it had been linked from?  What exactly is the configuration you're using in the original source HTML prior to conversion?

Children