Is there a way to increase the timeout on a web service node? We have an issue w

Is there a way to increase the timeout on a web service node? We have an issue where calls to an email web service are timing out too quickly. I can't see anything on the process node itself, so I am thinking there may be a global setting somewhere?

thanks...

OriginalPostID-127570

OriginalPostID-127570

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • thanks Eduardo. I have a related question. We are currently handling a huge increase in volumes and now think the timeout and other issues are also caused by too many concurrent requests being made by appian to our backend policy admin system. Is there a way we can stagger the requests to our backend systems (i.e. somehow get independent processes to queue up before attempting a web service call)?
  • thanks Eduardo. I have a related question. We are currently handling a huge increase in volumes and now think the timeout and other issues are also caused by too many concurrent requests being made by appian to our backend policy admin system. Is there a way we can stagger the requests to our backend systems (i.e. somehow get independent processes to queue up before attempting a web service call)?
Children
No Data