How to append CDT from subprocess in a single variable of array type?

Hello Everyone,

I have an "multipleMeetings" array process variable which of MAP type, its holding the meeting related data as shown in below image, I am running a subprocess(to store it in a database) for each meeting present in multipleMeeting PV by enabling MNI. In the subprocess by inserting the meeting data in database, storing meeting data in meetingDataPV which is single type of meetingInfo CDT, so every time the sub process completes it execution it returns the meetingDataPV to parent process now in parent process i want to append it to another variable which is also a meetingInfo CDT type, but the problem is its appending the last executed instance's meeting data only.

Can anyone help me in this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • In this subprocess i am calling Write to data store entity process and passing the data of multipleMeetings variable one by one by enabling MNI, the data is in format of the below image and in the subprocess after inserting meeting details in db i am storing the meeting data in different variable meetingInfo which is of meetingData CDT single type and getting as the output in variable which is same type and then in script task tried appending it in a multipleMeetingInfo variable which is of meetingData CDT multiple types 

Children