I am on Appian 7.7 and I am using Portal to SAIL plug-in. I am using 'IN'

I am on Appian 7.7 and I am using Portal to SAIL plug-in. I am using 'IN' operator to filter the data but I am not getting result. Could anyone please help me understanding the 'IN' operator functionality by providing specific example?

-----
For reference, I am mentioning the plugin rule I am using :

=getportalreportdatasubset(
reportId : cons!My_report
pagingInfo : a!pagingInfo(startIndex :1,batchSize: -1),
contextIds : {},
filters : {
{
field : 23,
operator : "IN",
value : ri!taskassignee
}
},
)

Here I am not getting desired result using "IN' operator.
-------

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-128199

OriginalPostID-128199

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tapan,
    In order to debug this, try removing filters value from the above code and then see if the data is coming on your task report or not.
    If yes, then there is something wrong in the filters. One thing in filter that usually gets wrong while implementation is "field".
    The field on which you want the filters to apply on, should be at nth column location in your source portal report, where SOMETIMES FIRST COLUMN NUMBER STARTS FROM 0 AND SOMETIMES FROM 1.
    So, I would suggest trying both and see which one works.

I too faced the similar issue in past.
  • Tapan,
    In order to debug this, try removing filters value from the above code and then see if the data is coming on your task report or not.
    If yes, then there is something wrong in the filters. One thing in filter that usually gets wrong while implementation is "field".
    The field on which you want the filters to apply on, should be at nth column location in your source portal report, where SOMETIMES FIRST COLUMN NUMBER STARTS FROM 0 AND SOMETIMES FROM 1.
    So, I would suggest trying both and see which one works.

I too faced the similar issue in past.
Children
No Data