Hide related tasks from other users in a group if user accepts a task

I have record and related actions for each record on the tempo.
I have assigned a user group for the tasks. My requirement is, if one of the member have taken a task then the related task should not be visible for the other members in that group, similar to the task assignment in the portal models (Task assignment)....

OriginalPostID-129933

OriginalPostID-129933

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If i understand it right, if a user has basically initiated a related action then the user who open the same record should not see the related action is that right?

If this is the requirement, it is straight forward implementation, where you can have checks done based on the database. Let's say if a record is treated as a Issue 1, then the related actions can be treated as sub tasks for this Issue 1.

When the user initiated the related action, you can update the status in DB as in progress . Based on this status , you can hide/display the related action to other users.
  • If i understand it right, if a user has basically initiated a related action then the user who open the same record should not see the related action is that right?

If this is the requirement, it is straight forward implementation, where you can have checks done based on the database. Let's say if a record is treated as a Issue 1, then the related actions can be treated as sub tasks for this Issue 1.

When the user initiated the related action, you can update the status in DB as in progress . Based on this status , you can hide/display the related action to other users.
Children
No Data