Hide related tasks from other users in a group if user accepts a task

I have record and related actions for each record on the tempo.
I have assigned a user group for the tasks. My requirement is, if one of the member have taken a task then the related task should not be visible for the other members in that group, similar to the task assignment in the portal models (Task assignment)....

OriginalPostID-129933

OriginalPostID-129933

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    As an alternative to the already suggested answers, if you don't want to lock the related actions down until the task is picked up by a member of the assigned group, you could have a button press at the beginning of the task as the first thing the user does after accepting the task. This can kick off a write to the database to lock down the related actions on the record until the task is completed or some other condition is met.
    Certified Senior Developer
    As an alternative to the already suggested answers, if you don't want to lock the related actions down until the task is picked up by a member of the assigned group, you could have a button press at the beginning of the task as the first thing the user does after accepting the task. This can kick off a write to the database to lock down the related actions on the record until the task is completed or some other condition is met.
Children
No Data