I'm having problems with displaying a form associated with an action. When I

I'm having problems with displaying a form associated with an action. When I click the action it displays a form (attached). This form is not part of the SAIL rule which is being executed in the model. Any ideas..it seems the action request is getting directed to this form. The link on the displayed result is
107.170.184.239:8080/.../configureprocess.simplepopup

OriginalPostID-132015

OriginalPostID-132015

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This occurs primarily when there is a 'Start Form'. A Start Form automatically gets created when a Process variable is, parameterized/ 'value for variable is provided when starting a process' is checked in the Variables tab. To Delete the form, Please navigate to the Process Model Properties, in the Forms tab, Click on 'Delete Form'. Publish the PM. It should work fine.
  • This occurs primarily when there is a 'Start Form'. A Start Form automatically gets created when a Process variable is, parameterized/ 'value for variable is provided when starting a process' is checked in the Variables tab. To Delete the form, Please navigate to the Process Model Properties, in the Forms tab, Click on 'Delete Form'. Publish the PM. It should work fine.
Children
No Data