Re: Archival of all the cancelled instances of any process Is there

Re: Archival of all the cancelled instances of any process

Is there any way to archive all the cancelled instances of any process model by passing the process model id, irrespective of the Process Archival Policy? ...

OriginalPostID-134991

OriginalPostID-134991

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • just to clarify, so the process was logically completed but it has one or more quick task which are active, so the instances never get archived and they have build up the memory...i want to clean it up...so is there any way in which i can pass the pmid or pmuuid and all the instances may be archived...could be using the script at back end on server side...one way could be to cancel all those instances using the "smart service" and then archive them....but collecting all the ids for 30000+ instances and cancelling and archiving them manually is a bit tedious....so i am looking for an efficient way for it
  • just to clarify, so the process was logically completed but it has one or more quick task which are active, so the instances never get archived and they have build up the memory...i want to clean it up...so is there any way in which i can pass the pmid or pmuuid and all the instances may be archived...could be using the script at back end on server side...one way could be to cancel all those instances using the "smart service" and then archive them....but collecting all the ids for 30000+ instances and cancelling and archiving them manually is a bit tedious....so i am looking for an efficient way for it
Children
No Data