Can Appian monitor a mailbox that is not on Appian Cloud?

Can appian monitor a mailbox that is not on the appian cloud and create cases based on some rules? Example: I set up a mailbox on my company's network - something like "CreateAppianCase@mycompanymail.com". Can Appian montitor this mail box (assuming of course, I set up the right credentials for connecting to this)...

OriginalPostID-136275

OriginalPostID-136275

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thank you rayuda and Owen. I did look @ the KB articles mentioned in the forum before I posted. Owen, it seems to indicate that it is possible - pls. see link above from Rayuda. Where does is definitively say it has to be appian cloud mailbox associated with the site. Also, even if that is the case, should it be something like 'processCase@abc.appiancloud.com" or can it be "processcase@mycompany.com"
  • Thank you rayuda and Owen. I did look @ the KB articles mentioned in the forum before I posted. Owen, it seems to indicate that it is possible - pls. see link above from Rayuda. Where does is definitively say it has to be appian cloud mailbox associated with the site. Also, even if that is the case, should it be something like 'processCase@abc.appiancloud.com" or can it be "processcase@mycompany.com"
Children
No Data