I am calling a subprocess multiple times parallely from main process using MNI f

I am calling a subprocess multiple times parallely from main process using MNI for approval
I have configured an exception flow in this subprocess node.
I want to cancel all the pending subprocess instances when any one of the subprocess instance completes with a process variable value as "Reject"
Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated......

OriginalPostID-57910

OriginalPostID-57910

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks a lot Vivek! The functionality is working fine as per your suggestion and the pending subprocess instances are getting terminated when status is updated to "Reject". However, subprocess node in the main flow (for which exception flow is configured to go back in case of "reject" by any subprocess instance) is going to the further tasks along with the rejection flow. Not able to figure out why this is happening...
  • Thanks a lot Vivek! The functionality is working fine as per your suggestion and the pending subprocess instances are getting terminated when status is updated to "Reject". However, subprocess node in the main flow (for which exception flow is configured to go back in case of "reject" by any subprocess instance) is going to the further tasks along with the rejection flow. Not able to figure out why this is happening...
Children
No Data