I am calling a subprocess multiple times parallely from main process using MNI f

I am calling a subprocess multiple times parallely from main process using MNI for approval
I have configured an exception flow in this subprocess node.
I want to cancel all the pending subprocess instances when any one of the subprocess instance completes with a process variable value as "Reject"
Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated......

OriginalPostID-57910

OriginalPostID-57910

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Is there a specific purpose of configuring the exception flow? As you are now terminating the processes, within the subprocess itself. You don't actually need to configure the Exception flow.
    After the Subprocess node, configure a gateway that checks for the rejection and then continue/end the main process as per the requirement.
    If the sub process node is configured as synchronous, then the flow would move on when all the instances are completed.
  • Is there a specific purpose of configuring the exception flow? As you are now terminating the processes, within the subprocess itself. You don't actually need to configure the Exception flow.
    After the Subprocess node, configure a gateway that checks for the rejection and then continue/end the main process as per the requirement.
    If the sub process node is configured as synchronous, then the flow would move on when all the instances are completed.
Children
No Data