Hi, I am trying to insert one record into database using Write To Data Stor

Hi,
I am trying to insert one record into database using Write To Data Store Entity. I captured with profiler tool what sql statements are sent to database and executed them all manully with success. Unfortunately when it is run through appian it somehow rollbacks everything (it is in transaction). I assume that everything went ok to database but transaction was aborted from appian becauce of error in code after all sql statements were sent. This is only my assumption. I attached error from jboss log that is occuring during this operaration. Can you guide me somehow to any solution?

Regards,
Adam

appian_error.txt

OriginalPostID-137571

OriginalPostID-137571

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I do not think your whole schema matters in this case, although I would suggest keeping the CDT structure simple (no deep nesting), otherwise it becomes really difficult to operate on the data. Please submit a support ticket, they will need to investigate further?
    Have you tried writing without Polish characters? It would rather weird if that was it, but it is easy enough to try.
  • I do not think your whole schema matters in this case, although I would suggest keeping the CDT structure simple (no deep nesting), otherwise it becomes really difficult to operate on the data. Please submit a support ticket, they will need to investigate further?
    Have you tried writing without Polish characters? It would rather weird if that was it, but it is easy enough to try.
Children
No Data