Is there a way to tell if a process model/ task is currently already running for

Is there a way to tell if a process model/ task is currently already running for a given id? Basically i have a Related Task that passes an ID to the process model and creates a task for it, I would like to determine if there is already a process/task associated with the same ID even if it is assigned to somebody else

OriginalPostID-137643

OriginalPostID-137643

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • fyi, the plugin above is a great tool to use during code moves between environments. When the inspect or import fails it usually (not always) displays the uuid of the object that the failed import was dependent on. You can create a fast temporary (no need to save it) expression on the exporting server =getcontentdetailsbyuud("uuid") and it will tell you what the uuid points at, i.e. rule XYZ, cdt 123, or process model 567, etc. No need to deploy the plugin to production and it only takes seconds to lookup the missing objects to help with your imports so you can go back and add the missing dependencies to the export application.
  • fyi, the plugin above is a great tool to use during code moves between environments. When the inspect or import fails it usually (not always) displays the uuid of the object that the failed import was dependent on. You can create a fast temporary (no need to save it) expression on the exporting server =getcontentdetailsbyuud("uuid") and it will tell you what the uuid points at, i.e. rule XYZ, cdt 123, or process model 567, etc. No need to deploy the plugin to production and it only takes seconds to lookup the missing objects to help with your imports so you can go back and add the missing dependencies to the export application.
Children
No Data