I have a parent process that has quick tasks that are on sub-process nodes (comp

I have a parent process that has quick tasks that are on sub-process nodes (completion of the quick task, starts the child sub-process). These quick tasks currently use Portal Forms and I am changing them to use a SAIL rule-based form instead (I am not using a Portal form that is enabled for SAIL -- I need more dynamic features). Using the SAIL rule-based form, how do you map values from the parent process into the parameters of the start form for the child sub-process?

OriginalPostID-137766

OriginalPostID-137766

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi jorgea, in your sub process node which is configured as the quick task, where you configure your sail form rule, pass the necessary pvs from your parent process(where this quick task sub process node lies) and once you are done with it, in the set up where we configure inputs values, pass your all those necessary pvs. (make sure to make the child node process variables as parameters, whose value is been expected to come from the parent process where the quick task node lies).
  • Hi jorgea, in your sub process node which is configured as the quick task, where you configure your sail form rule, pass the necessary pvs from your parent process(where this quick task sub process node lies) and once you are done with it, in the set up where we configure inputs values, pass your all those necessary pvs. (make sure to make the child node process variables as parameters, whose value is been expected to come from the parent process where the quick task node lies).
Children
No Data