(Urgent Issue) Background: I am working on an old process model and se

(Urgent Issue)
Background:
I am working on an old process model and seems like it was saved in corrupted form way back, some 100 versions back. Now the process model in the dev environment seems corrupted with missing swimlanes and connector lines in zig-zag shape. I can also see that the exception flow lines are replaced with connector lines.

I know that someone might have deleted the CDT and might have uploaded a new one with new namespace, and they might have saved it so the process model in dev environment is corrupted.

Problems:
1. They have implemented lots of Change Requests in dev which are to be pushed to prod.
2. The testing went well earlier, but in regression testing we came across one issue..
A quick task is assigned to one user but he cant see it, i checked and all seemed fine. Then I deleted the node and created a new node with all exact same values, it worked fine for 1-2 instances and now it has again stopped working. I monito...

OriginalPostID-138888

OriginalPostID-138888

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Since you already saved the changes you may need to do the following:

1. Open a previous version while monitoring the application server log to understand the root cause
    2. Fix the root cause
    3. This will allow you to see the previous version in the right format (the only versions that cannot be automatically fixed are the ones were you explicitly saved the "bad" structure
    4. The quick task issue is because swim lanes used for assignment were lost too as part of this issue.
  • Since you already saved the changes you may need to do the following:

1. Open a previous version while monitoring the application server log to understand the root cause
    2. Fix the root cause
    3. This will allow you to see the previous version in the right format (the only versions that cannot be automatically fixed are the ones were you explicitly saved the "bad" structure
    4. The quick task issue is because swim lanes used for assignment were lost too as part of this issue.
Children
No Data