I was wondering if there is a way, when assigning to a group, to set an automati

I was wondering if there is a way, when assigning to a group, to set an automatic acceptance for a user input task. So if a user clicks the task they are automatically made the task owner without having to accept the task explicitly. Or is there a way to force the form to reload after they have clicked accept? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-139816

OriginalPostID-139816

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sure, I have a form (in a task that I need to be assigned to a group), inside the form I am using a variable to hold the user information that is coming from tp!owner, in the input variables. I need to be able to use that variable in the form, but since the form loads and then the user accepts the task (setting them to the tp!owner) the user variable in the form is storing a null value and throwing an error. However if I accept the task and then refresh the page it no longer throws the error. So I either need the task to be automatically accepted when the user clicks on it or I need to force the form to reload after they have clicked accept in order to load the tp!owner information into the variable in the form.
  • Sure, I have a form (in a task that I need to be assigned to a group), inside the form I am using a variable to hold the user information that is coming from tp!owner, in the input variables. I need to be able to use that variable in the form, but since the form loads and then the user accepts the task (setting them to the tp!owner) the user variable in the form is storing a null value and throwing an error. However if I accept the task and then refresh the page it no longer throws the error. So I either need the task to be automatically accepted when the user clicks on it or I need to force the form to reload after they have clicked accept in order to load the tp!owner information into the variable in the form.
Children
No Data