We are on Appian 7.8 cloud. In the task form, there is a link "S

We are on Appian 7.8 cloud.

In the task form, there is a link "Save Changes". Clicking on that will save the form. My question is, does it save the form data in the underlying activity class parameter? For example, if I have a text field which saves into activity class parameter. So when I save changes the form, will it save the data in the acp? Or will it save it somewhere else? If it does not save in the acp, is there a way to access/capture that data in process variable/acp?

Thanks in Advanced.

OriginalPostID-141121

OriginalPostID-141121

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    You can also add a button for saving changes. This button would do all the saves that you would normally do when submitting the form, except you would check in process to see if the user hit this button instead of the normal submit button. If they did, then reroute right back to the same form.

This can be used if your ACPs are not updated until you hit the submit button (e.g. their updates are in the saveInto of the submit button).
    Certified Lead Developer
    You can also add a button for saving changes. This button would do all the saves that you would normally do when submitting the form, except you would check in process to see if the user hit this button instead of the normal submit button. If they did, then reroute right back to the same form.

This can be used if your ACPs are not updated until you hit the submit button (e.g. their updates are in the saveInto of the submit button).
Children
No Data