We are on Appian 7.8 cloud. In the task form, there is a link "S

We are on Appian 7.8 cloud.

In the task form, there is a link "Save Changes". Clicking on that will save the form. My question is, does it save the form data in the underlying activity class parameter? For example, if I have a text field which saves into activity class parameter. So when I save changes the form, will it save the data in the acp? Or will it save it somewhere else? If it does not save in the acp, is there a way to access/capture that data in process variable/acp?

Thanks in Advanced.

OriginalPostID-141121

OriginalPostID-141121

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks all for the response. I did some digging and found out that, when we enter any value in the interact-able components, during the SaveInto operation activity class parameter gets the value. And when we click on the Save Changes, the value from the ACP is not erased. And form partially submits (we don't get the warning stating the form has not been submitted and value will be gone - something similar)
    I may be wrong here. But this is what I think is happening. :)
  • Thanks all for the response. I did some digging and found out that, when we enter any value in the interact-able components, during the SaveInto operation activity class parameter gets the value. And when we click on the Save Changes, the value from the ACP is not erased. And form partially submits (we don't get the warning stating the form has not been submitted and value will be gone - something similar)
    I may be wrong here. But this is what I think is happening. :)
Children
No Data