I am calling a web service from the Appian using the web service smart service.

I am calling a web service from the Appian using the web service smart service. The service returns the date time field in response. When i am capturing the result of service in Appian its going one day forward of what date returned by the service.

I have Validated the result using SOAP UI, In SOAP UI its returns correct date only!

OriginalPostID-141216

OriginalPostID-141216

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Actually We are pulling & pushing data by services.The services and Database are hosted in EST Timezone.

Since WCF services does not support Data data type we are getting date time data type in the Request/ Response interfaces, but in the UI we using date component to display it.
    In out project only data is significant part & times doesn't. We are showing only date we are showing/ updating on UI.

Do I need to use gmt function when i am pulling &pushing data ?

• Actually We are pulling & pushing data by services.The services and Database are hosted in EST Timezone.

Since WCF services does not support Data data type we are getting date time data type in the Request/ Response interfaces, but in the UI we using date component to display it.
    In out project only data is significant part & times doesn't. We are showing only date we are showing/ updating on UI.

Do I need to use gmt function when i am pulling &pushing data ?

Children
No Data