I am calling a web service from the Appian using the web service smart service.

I am calling a web service from the Appian using the web service smart service. The service returns the date time field in response. When i am capturing the result of service in Appian its going one day forward of what date returned by the service.

I have Validated the result using SOAP UI, In SOAP UI its returns correct date only!

OriginalPostID-141216

OriginalPostID-141216

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Per the documentation Appian stores all dates in GMT to be able to display them in the end user's preferred timezone, therefore you need to do the necessary conversion to make sure Appian stores them in GMT given they come in a different time zone.

This is not needed when the date-time is provided within Appian because Appian is able to transform it and store it GMT.
  • Per the documentation Appian stores all dates in GMT to be able to display them in the end user's preferred timezone, therefore you need to do the necessary conversion to make sure Appian stores them in GMT given they come in a different time zone.

This is not needed when the date-time is provided within Appian because Appian is able to transform it and store it GMT.
Children
No Data