Does the tak property "tp!starttime" and the task metric "task_as

Does the tak property "tp!starttime" and the task metric "task_assigned_time()" give the same value? When I looked up in the forum documentation their descriptions seem to be the same. It is mentioned that "tp!starttime" means the date and time when the task was isued. And "task_assigned_time()" refers to the time that the task was assigned. So are they equivalent?

Another question - Assume that a User Input task has been scheduled at 5 hours from current time(assume it is 1pm now). So, when the flow reaches that task, and the task actually starts at 6pm, what will the values of tp!starttime and task_assigned_time() be? I think it will be 6pm. Let me know if my understanding is correct.

OriginalPostID-143472

OriginalPostID-143472

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes Chetan, "tp!starttime" and the task metric "task_assigned_time()" give the same value. The difference here is task metrics are available on task reports and not in process model user Input tasks.

Also, it represents the time at which the task is actually assigned to a particular user/group. If a task is scheduled, it will give the date and time value at which the task is actually assigned and not the time at which the task is triggered.
  • Yes Chetan, "tp!starttime" and the task metric "task_assigned_time()" give the same value. The difference here is task metrics are available on task reports and not in process model user Input tasks.

Also, it represents the time at which the task is actually assigned to a particular user/group. If a task is scheduled, it will give the date and time value at which the task is actually assigned and not the time at which the task is triggered.
Children
No Data