In order to keep track of the number and type of requests, who completes them an

In order to keep track of the number and type of requests, who completes them and to get a customer survey in place we have a number of Web Link application in the pipeline. The users currently just click a link to a website and complete their request. We have this URL being pulled from an SQL database. When I clicked the Go to Dashboard option in connects to the Dymanic link on the URL. Unfortunately this changes the current Appian login to the URL I'm linking to instead of opening in a new window. I'm trying to keep the number of steps required by the user to a minimum but not luck so far. Currently my workaround is to have a link on the dashboard that opens in a new window when clicked on. This works but still requires mores steps for the user. I was hoping to find a way to open a new window on the data pulled by the variable that has the URL to connect to and opens automatically....

OriginalPostID-59202

OriginalPostID-59202

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi, there is a "Confirmation URL" option in the "Other" tab of a user input task. However, don't think this accepts PV as input which is probably your case (in case of static page redirection, this works well). One alternate is to have a onsubmit event that will open up a new window. The event could read the value of a hidden field on the form (which will be your PV with the URL). However, rather than using JS on your form, it might just be cleaner to have a link on your dashboard to the survey/non-Appian page.