I have a task in which a customer enters a date on a form. The restriction on th

I have a task in which a customer enters a date on a form. The restriction on the date must be no less than 16 business days from today. The only way I know of validating this date if by going to a gateway and doing a comparison: pv!dateHWonsite>=todate(caladddays(now(),16)). If this is true, I allow the process to move on. If it is false, I sent it back to the customer task and tell them to select the correct date. The only problem is that I need to chain the customer task to the gateway and then back to the customer task so the customer always sees "Next" instead of "Submit".

I know this happens because of the chaining however, if I remove the chaining, the customer would receive it as a new task rather than it just going back without them noticing. Is there any kind of workaround for this? Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.

I have come across this issue more than once. Is there any javascript that can check for this on the form?

ProcessScreenshot.docx

OriginalPostID-149864

OriginalPostID-149864

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data