Hello, I am on Appian version 7.8. I have a tempo report i

Hello,

I am on Appian version 7.8.

I have a tempo report in which one grid column is fetching task acceptance time from one portal report. In the portal report, I am using this condition to get the acceptance time : =if( task_status() = 0, null, task_assignment_time() + Lag())

My scenario in which I am getting wrong acceptance time :
- I have accepted one task at 4:00 PM
- As per the business need, I have reassigned that task to team mate Tom at 4:15 PM
- Tom has accepted the task at 4:30 PM

So in the tempo report, acceptance time should display 4:30 PM but in place of that it is displaying 5 PM (adding 30 minutes more from first acceptance). getTaskAcceptedTimestamp function is not working in portal.

Could any one please suggest me any alternative I can apply in portal to get accurate task acceptance time?
Please let me know if any additional detail is requited.

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-152128

OriginalPostID-152128

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @tapans Hi, It might be worth trying the following expression for calculating lag time instead of depending on Lag() task metric: totime(fn!now() - task_assignment_time())

Also you mentioned that getTaskAcceptedTimestamp function is not working in portal. True, some expression rules or functions won't be available in the report and afaik this is also mentioned in the documentation. Well I couldn't pick up the link at this moment, but will let you know for sure when I find it.

If you still determined to use getTaskAcceptedTimestamp, you could adapt the following approach:
    Step - 1: Get the process analytics datasubset. Make sure that task id is present in the resultant datasubset.
    Step - 2: Invoke the getTaskAcceptedTimestamp function for each and every record found in the datasubset obtained in Step - 1 by making use of corresponding task id. Join this data with the data obtained in Step - 1.
  • @tapans Hi, It might be worth trying the following expression for calculating lag time instead of depending on Lag() task metric: totime(fn!now() - task_assignment_time())

Also you mentioned that getTaskAcceptedTimestamp function is not working in portal. True, some expression rules or functions won't be available in the report and afaik this is also mentioned in the documentation. Well I couldn't pick up the link at this moment, but will let you know for sure when I find it.

If you still determined to use getTaskAcceptedTimestamp, you could adapt the following approach:
    Step - 1: Get the process analytics datasubset. Make sure that task id is present in the resultant datasubset.
    Step - 2: Invoke the getTaskAcceptedTimestamp function for each and every record found in the datasubset obtained in Step - 1 by making use of corresponding task id. Join this data with the data obtained in Step - 1.
Children
No Data