Hi.. I have a requirement to redirect to records dashboard when a user input/scr

Hi.. I have a requirement to redirect to records dashboard when a user input/script task is completed. I was trying to use "Confirmation URL" option in "Others" tab. But this is not working. I tried all the combinations like below:
myappian.com/.../all
tempo/records/type/myrecords/view/all
suite/tempo/records/type/myrecords/view/all
How to provide the URL?

OriginalPostID-153683

OriginalPostID-153683

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is a feature that works with projects that rely on using the older portal features of Appian. It is likely that in future releases, this option will be removed altogether along with other deprecated features, such as the ability to use JSP forms.

One thing you could do after your user input task is submitted, is chain a task that has a link to the appropriate record dashboard. That would allow you to get to the record dashboard without needing to use the confirmation URL option.
  • This is a feature that works with projects that rely on using the older portal features of Appian. It is likely that in future releases, this option will be removed altogether along with other deprecated features, such as the ability to use JSP forms.

One thing you could do after your user input task is submitted, is chain a task that has a link to the appropriate record dashboard. That would allow you to get to the record dashboard without needing to use the confirmation URL option.
Children
No Data