Get file from FTP server

Hi you all,
how I can get file from FTP server?
I used Send from FTP but it si only for putting data in FTP mode.

please help me, thanks...

OriginalPostID-60928

OriginalPostID-60928

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Give it a try, nothing better than testing given you already have a working FTP server you have used to test the "Upload file via FTP". Try using the
    "Remote Transfer Smart Services" plug-in available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" section (forum.appian.com/.../components)- Smart Services - View All Smart Services, if it doesn't work even though the "Upload file via FTP" at least this JAR will be useful for you as a template to build your own "Download file via FTP" given it comes with the source code.
  • Give it a try, nothing better than testing given you already have a working FTP server you have used to test the "Upload file via FTP". Try using the
    "Remote Transfer Smart Services" plug-in available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" section (forum.appian.com/.../components)- Smart Services - View All Smart Services, if it doesn't work even though the "Upload file via FTP" at least this JAR will be useful for you as a template to build your own "Download file via FTP" given it comes with the source code.
Children
No Data