Hi All, Is there any process model property that will show when the p

Hi All,

Is there any process model property that will show when the process fails due to technical issues. What we are looking at is to trigger another process in case of any failures.

Regards,
Thoufiq.

OriginalPostID-155795

OriginalPostID-155795

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It would be nice if soft/transient (vs hard/non recoverable) errors could be programmatically caught and allow the model designer/developer to control message and next action (i.e. redo a task). With increased modeling capabilities in Appian, designers/modelers need more support such as these to design processes that wouldn't unnecessarily pause because of minor errors. Kind of like a catch/throw in Java. -- My two cents.
  • It would be nice if soft/transient (vs hard/non recoverable) errors could be programmatically caught and allow the model designer/developer to control message and next action (i.e. redo a task). With increased modeling capabilities in Appian, designers/modelers need more support such as these to design processes that wouldn't unnecessarily pause because of minor errors. Kind of like a catch/throw in Java. -- My two cents.
Children
No Data