Hi All. I am fetching some rows from a table and storing each column in a partic

Hi All. I am fetching some rows from a table and storing each column in a particular process variable. The values are being stored in the process variable, separated by a comma. Now how would I extract or use one such value from the process variable.Say there are 3 values in one process variable and I would one to use each of them individually, how should I proceed? I have tried using some functions like split() but haven't been successful.

OriginalPostID-157905

OriginalPostID-157905

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vinitl522 and @csteward, yeah we are saving it in a multiple variable. We did check the apply function and from the product documentation what we understood is that we will be required to use pre-defined functions.So we went ahead with the split function.Only catch is that we are now required to use another script task just to map the split values with the new set of variables which will be storing them individually.
  • @vinitl522 and @csteward, yeah we are saving it in a multiple variable. We did check the apply function and from the product documentation what we understood is that we will be required to use pre-defined functions.So we went ahead with the split function.Only catch is that we are now required to use another script task just to map the split values with the new set of variables which will be storing them individually.
Children
No Data