Hi All. I am fetching some rows from a table and storing each column in a partic

Hi All. I am fetching some rows from a table and storing each column in a particular process variable. The values are being stored in the process variable, separated by a comma. Now how would I extract or use one such value from the process variable.Say there are 3 values in one process variable and I would one to use each of them individually, how should I proceed? I have tried using some functions like split() but haven't been successful.

OriginalPostID-157905

OriginalPostID-157905

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @csteward Hi, Yup you are right about that. Well, we actually want to save each variable in a particular index(say in index 1) into a custom CDT of that particular type. And using split function supplemented with the index, in this manner :split(variablexyz,",")[index] we are able to segregate each values and then store them in another variable. Though this is quite a cumbersome way but it has served our purpose.
  • @csteward Hi, Yup you are right about that. Well, we actually want to save each variable in a particular index(say in index 1) into a custom CDT of that particular type. And using split function supplemented with the index, in this manner :split(variablexyz,",")[index] we are able to segregate each values and then store them in another variable. Though this is quite a cumbersome way but it has served our purpose.
Children
No Data