Hi All, Currently I am facing one issue with process initiator deactivation

Hi All,
Currently I am facing one issue with process initiator deactivation.
The issue is, once the process initiator of the process is deactivated then all the query rules which are available in the input section of the quick tasks,user input tasks and gateway condition sections are getting crashed and giving Work Item cancelled exception which is related to deactivated user(privilege issue).
As per my knowledge rules(say query rules) that are available in the form input section,rules available in the gateway conditions are evaluated under the context of process initiator.
But in my case this process initiator has been deactivated in the middle of the process and getting privilege issues while evaluating these query rules.

I know that once this process initiator is reactivated and adding him to his groups again will resolve the problem, but I don't want to reactive him again.

Do we have any other solutions to solve this issue for the existing pro...

OriginalPostID-163907

OriginalPostID-163907

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thank you for your response Vamshi, but in my case the above process is having a quick task that will be used to show only application process details in the custom process dashboard and this quick task will never be submitted and this should be in activate until the whole process is in active.
    And to get latest application details from DB, few query rules are used in the input section of the quick task where
    I am getting issues to evaluate these query rules under the context of this deactivated process initiator.

• Thank you for your response Vamshi, but in my case the above process is having a quick task that will be used to show only application process details in the custom process dashboard and this quick task will never be submitted and this should be in activate until the whole process is in active.
    And to get latest application details from DB, few query rules are used in the input section of the quick task where
    I am getting issues to evaluate these query rules under the context of this deactivated process initiator.

Children
No Data