Is anyone serving up tasks to external users via embedded Sail? What do you do a

Is anyone serving up tasks to external users via embedded Sail? What do you do about the default Appian task notifications that go out? Is there a way to suppress them entirely? Or modify the URL so it points to the external app where the task is embedded instead of the internal Appian URL (which of course doesn't work when an external user clicks on it)?

OriginalPostID-171300

OriginalPostID-171300

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yeah, that's not really the solution I'm looking for. Everything needs to stay as is for 99% of the tasks we assign.

If we started using embedded Sail, we'd have two tasks that will be accessed through a different UI (not Appian) and so need to not trigger a task notification. (Or trigger one that points to the custom UI).

Since it doesn't sound like that is possible, I'm thinking embedded Sail is not the right solution. Thanks!
  • Yeah, that's not really the solution I'm looking for. Everything needs to stay as is for 99% of the tasks we assign.

If we started using embedded Sail, we'd have two tasks that will be accessed through a different UI (not Appian) and so need to not trigger a task notification. (Or trigger one that points to the custom UI).

Since it doesn't sound like that is possible, I'm thinking embedded Sail is not the right solution. Thanks!
Children
No Data