Hi, I have a parent process with triggers "n" sub processes.

Hi,
I have a parent process with triggers "n" sub processes.
I will not start the 2nd sub process until unless the 1st sub process is completed.
I will not start the 3rd sub process until unless the 2nd sub process is completed.

How can I achieve this?

Your inputs are appreciated!!!!

OriginalPostID-171535

OriginalPostID-171535

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I created a parent process with 2 sub processes.

Inside the 1st sub process, I had setup a delay of 5 mins to start the process.

Inside the main process after the control comes to the parent process I configured a boolean variable to true.

Finally before starting the 2nd sub process I was checking the boolean variable to start the 2nd process.

However, when I run the parent process, both sub processes run and complete.

How is the rule getting set to true even after setting a delay of 5 mins in the first sub process.

Any inputs please.
  • I created a parent process with 2 sub processes.

Inside the 1st sub process, I had setup a delay of 5 mins to start the process.

Inside the main process after the control comes to the parent process I configured a boolean variable to true.

Finally before starting the 2nd sub process I was checking the boolean variable to start the 2nd process.

However, when I run the parent process, both sub processes run and complete.

How is the rule getting set to true even after setting a delay of 5 mins in the first sub process.

Any inputs please.
Children
No Data