Create a single form/page containing different related actions

#Can we add in application single form/page and that form contains different related action for triggering process model.
          is it possible with application? or form/page contains different related action?
          example
          Test application-form/page/anything which contains list of related action.
Thanks

OriginalPostID-171585

OriginalPostID-171585

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rahulr Simply speaking we can say that an Application is a container of 'Actions' and you can't have any nesting further. I guess you could still do this other way round - Upon clicking the 'Action', let the user know the functionalities that he can perform by surfacing him the contents in a user input task/ process start form in the 'Action', and thereby trigger the desired process upon the value chosen by User. I agree that it might not completely solve your problem, but we need to keep Appian's limitations in mind.

An Action can be configured to Application, and it could be also tied to Record as well but generally this doesn't make much sense. When you have context, choose Related Action, and when you lack context choose Action. And obviously the user interface and processing differs thereby.
  • @rahulr Simply speaking we can say that an Application is a container of 'Actions' and you can't have any nesting further. I guess you could still do this other way round - Upon clicking the 'Action', let the user know the functionalities that he can perform by surfacing him the contents in a user input task/ process start form in the 'Action', and thereby trigger the desired process upon the value chosen by User. I agree that it might not completely solve your problem, but we need to keep Appian's limitations in mind.

An Action can be configured to Application, and it could be also tied to Record as well but generally this doesn't make much sense. When you have context, choose Related Action, and when you lack context choose Action. And obviously the user interface and processing differs thereby.
Children
No Data