How can i get task id of a task that is assigned to a User, I can not use tp!id

How can i get task id of a task that is assigned to a User, I can not use tp!id available on output, since task is not completed yet, it is just assigned? Any suggestion. Thanks...

OriginalPostID-62929

OriginalPostID-62929

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We send custom mail to our Appian users this way. An escalation on the task with timer "now()" creates an message containing the display name of the task. The message is sent to the start node of a process model and starts this process. Using the 'msg!properties'.'OriginProcessID' and the task display name I do some analytics and create a mail that is sent to the user. Of course this mail can also be sent to non Appian users.
  • We send custom mail to our Appian users this way. An escalation on the task with timer "now()" creates an message containing the display name of the task. The message is sent to the start node of a process model and starts this process. Using the 'msg!properties'.'OriginProcessID' and the task display name I do some analytics and create a mail that is sent to the user. Of course this mail can also be sent to non Appian users.
Children
No Data