How can i get task id of a task that is assigned to a User, I can not use tp!id

How can i get task id of a task that is assigned to a User, I can not use tp!id available on output, since task is not completed yet, it is just assigned? Any suggestion. Thanks...

OriginalPostID-62929

OriginalPostID-62929

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Thanks for suggestions.
    Escalation may not be possible in my case since I want to send email to an email address(distribution list) not an appian user. I don't think we can send escalation email to that email. 1 second delay can be achieved by using current dateline+1*second() using delay until option in escalation.
  • We send custom mail to our Appian users this way. An escalation on the task with timer "now()" creates an message containing the display name of the task. The message is sent to the start node of a process model and starts this process. Using the 'msg!properties'.'OriginProcessID' and the task display name I do some analytics and create a mail that is sent to the user. Of course this mail can also be sent to non Appian users.
  • @ambrish...try creating a task report and get the latest task id for each time a task is getting assigned. Now put a parallel path with respect to the UI node in which using analytics node get the latest task id and task assignee. now use send email smart service to send the task details.
  • Hi ambrishs,

Now there is following way to get the Task Id

1. create constant "cons!MY_TASKS" first(ie. constant of Task Reports  )

2. Then use following code to get the current task id of Approval

"a!queryProcessAnalytics(report: cons!DDG_UserTask, contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1]"

pass Approval username instead of "user_name" in above code, mention username to whom approval is assigning(or user input task)

3. These will return you Task id of Approval and then bind with URL of Tempo or Site.