Anyone have a creative solution for adding a cancel button to a start form that

Anyone have a creative solution for adding a cancel button to a start form that doesn't start a process instance? I'm looking to use this on related actions, actions, and potentially quick tasks. Thanks.

OriginalPostID-173995

OriginalPostID-173995

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • After years of upgrades with dozens of customizations, we are doing everything we can to replace them with OOTB functionality. I should also mention that out of habit we are using the Delete processes setting at 1 day after completion, vs 0. Back in Appian 5-6 or so this was the best practice, I forget exactly why but I think it was related to sub processes that were set to delete after 0 days would cause issues - maybe someone from Appian staff could chime in on that one.
  • After years of upgrades with dozens of customizations, we are doing everything we can to replace them with OOTB functionality. I should also mention that out of habit we are using the Delete processes setting at 1 day after completion, vs 0. Back in Appian 5-6 or so this was the best practice, I forget exactly why but I think it was related to sub processes that were set to delete after 0 days would cause issues - maybe someone from Appian staff could chime in on that one.
Children
No Data