Anyone have a creative solution for adding a cancel button to a start form that

Anyone have a creative solution for adding a cancel button to a start form that doesn't start a process instance? I'm looking to use this on related actions, actions, and potentially quick tasks. Thanks.

OriginalPostID-173995

OriginalPostID-173995

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I know this is not related to the main topic of this post but since it was mentioned I thought I should clarify.

The recommendation mentioned above of deleting the process after 1 day instead of 0 days is only to prevent race conditions with sub-processes that update variables from the parent "by-reference". This is to make sure the change is pushed to the Analytics engine too before the sub-process gets deleted from the exec.
  • I know this is not related to the main topic of this post but since it was mentioned I thought I should clarify.

The recommendation mentioned above of deleting the process after 1 day instead of 0 days is only to prevent race conditions with sub-processes that update variables from the parent "by-reference". This is to make sure the change is pushed to the Analytics engine too before the sub-process gets deleted from the exec.
Children
No Data