Our Application export is referring to a content (Folder) which is already delet

Our Application export is referring to a content (Folder) which is already deleted. The export shows dependency error for this content. We tried url/suite/content/id on this parent site which does not show any content. What can be done to identify this content and remove references from the application?...

OriginalPostID-63699

OriginalPostID-63699

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Given you cannot export the application due to the missing content you won't be able to analyze the exported ZIP to see if the model points to the deleted object or not.

In order to determine the root cause:

1. Login to the server where Appian is installed and navigate to <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\models
    2. Search for a folder called 000ad6d5-d0b1-8000-d3f5-680000680000
    3. Find the latest XML inside that folder (which will be named after the most recent version of this model, e.g. 11.0.xml)
    4. Open it with a text editor and search for: 10748
    5. If you find it, it will mean your model references that deleted content and you need to remove the reference from the process modeler.
    6. An easy way to find out what content object this is is through analyzing the ALL the <APPIAN_HOME>\\deletion.log and search for 10748, this will tell you want object this was, based on that you can remember whether your model uses/used it or not.

If it doesn't show up in the XML nor in the deletion log you may want to look at what I describe here: forum.appian.com/.../b-55599 where I explain this can happen if your model references a CDT that as a property named after a rule or a constant. But before we go this route please check the steps described above.
  • Given you cannot export the application due to the missing content you won't be able to analyze the exported ZIP to see if the model points to the deleted object or not.

In order to determine the root cause:

1. Login to the server where Appian is installed and navigate to <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\models
    2. Search for a folder called 000ad6d5-d0b1-8000-d3f5-680000680000
    3. Find the latest XML inside that folder (which will be named after the most recent version of this model, e.g. 11.0.xml)
    4. Open it with a text editor and search for: 10748
    5. If you find it, it will mean your model references that deleted content and you need to remove the reference from the process modeler.
    6. An easy way to find out what content object this is is through analyzing the ALL the <APPIAN_HOME>\\deletion.log and search for 10748, this will tell you want object this was, based on that you can remember whether your model uses/used it or not.

If it doesn't show up in the XML nor in the deletion log you may want to look at what I describe here: forum.appian.com/.../b-55599 where I explain this can happen if your model references a CDT that as a property named after a rule or a constant. But before we go this route please check the steps described above.
Children
No Data